The Power of Scopus: Your Go-To Multidisciplinary Database Online
Attend this session to learn all about how Scopus can support your searching needs across research areas. As a powerful multidisciplinary database, a professional Scopus trainer (and previous librarian!) will guide you through Scopus to ensure you can get the most out of it when working on your own projects.
What will be covered
- Coverage: What is included & how it is selected
- Searching: Practical tips & tricks, the power of Scopus filters, plus things to keep in mind when working on a complex search (such as a systematic, or scoping, review)
- Your publications: If you are an author, learn how you can explore your Scopus-indexed publications, and quickly access metrics & visuals to help tell the story of your research impact
- Learning more, including helpful resources
Hope you can join & absolutely feel free to ask questions during the session!
Note: Webinars are open to ALL (including Atriumheath.org), but please note access to Library Resources and Publishing incentives are only available to users with @wakehealth.edu and @wfu.edu credentials. Please contact the library for more information.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.