JOVE: Video Journals for Scientific Research Online
JoVE is the world's first peer-reviewed scientific video journal, providing researchers with a unique platform to share their research findings in a video format.
In this webinar, we will introduce you to JoVE Video Journals and show you how they can help you enhance your scientific research. Our expert will provide an overview of JoVE and its services, including how to publish and access high-quality scientific videos.
During the webinar, our presenter will provide insights into:
- The benefits of video publication in scientific research
- How to use JoVE Video Journals to enhance your research and reach a wider audience
- The process of publishing a scientific video in JoVE Video Journals
- How to search and access JoVE Video Journals for your research needs
Join us for this informative session and opportunity to learn more about this unique and innovative format.
Note: Webinars are open to ALL (including Atriumheath.org), but please note access to Library Resources and Publishing incentives are only available to users with @wakehealth.edu and @wfu.edu credentials. Please contact the library for more information.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.