Natural Medicines: A Comprehensive Complementary and Alternative Medicines Database Online
Are you interested in learning more about evidence-based natural medicines and supplements?
The Natural Medicines database is a comprehensive resource that provides evidence-based information on the safety and effectiveness of natural medicines, including herbs, vitamins, minerals, and other dietary supplements. It's used by healthcare professionals, researchers, and consumers to make informed decisions about the use of natural medicines.
During the webinar, you will learn about:
- The history and background of the Natural Medicines database
- How to access and navigate the database
- The different types of information available, including safety, effectiveness, interactions, and more
- Real-world case studies and examples of how the database can be used
Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about the Natural Medicines database and how it can benefit you and your patients.
Note: Webinars are open to ALL (including Atriumheath.org), but please note access to Library Resources and Publishing incentives are only available to users with @wakehealth.edu and @wfu.edu credentials. Please contact the library for more information.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.