Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
CINAHL: Searching Nursing and Allied Health Topics Online
CINAHL is a comprehensive database for nursing and allied health literature. Join us to learn how to navigate and use CINAHL effectively.
During the webinar, you will learn about:
- The benefits of using CINAHL for nursing and allied health research
- How to search for articles and limit your results to specific criteria
- How to use advanced search options to find more relevant articles
- How to save your searches and create alerts to stay informed of new research
Note: Webinars are open to ALL (including Atriumheath.org), but please note access to Library Resources and Publishing incentives are only available to users with @wakehealth.edu and @wfu.edu credentials. Please contact the library for more information.
- Wednesday, May 3, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.